Senior Analyst, Strategy & Insights
CafeMedia is looking for a strategic, creative and analytical thinker to join our sales team! The Senior Analyst, Strategy & Insights will be responsible for digging deep to craft compelling sales narratives using a variety of research tools and articulating insights into sales presentations. This role is perfect for a right and left-brained thinker who loves numbers and finding the story behind them. The person in this role will tackle a wide range of strategic initiatives that help grow our sales – audience insights, advertising trends, sales development, and much more. This is an excellent opportunity to get broad experience in all aspects of marketing and digital media!
- Create compelling sales stories that show why we are a great partner for our advertisers and bring findings to life in client presentations
- Interpret and synthesize all syndicated, behavioral, and primary (qualitative and quantitative) data to uncover persuasive insights
- Partner with sales directors and sales development teams to understand client objectives and determine outreach approach
- Develop and share best practices and case studies that highlight the effectiveness of our advertising programs
- Keep the extended sales team updated on changes in the competitive landscape and disseminate relevant industry studies, advertiser trends, and findings in the trades
- Produce monthly reports from comScore metrics (covering our competitive set and core audiences) and update sales collateral
- Support custom research efforts and campaign analysis, from survey design to analysis of results to development of recommendations for advertisers
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Statistics, Communications, or related field
- 2+ years relevant experience in consulting, marketing, research or digital media
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to interpret patterns across multiple data sources and translate into sales stories
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint; Familiarity with large databases is a plus
- Familiarity with comScore, Qualtrics, SPSS, eMarketer, and other research tools is a plus. Experience with survey writing and analysis or ad effectiveness research is helpful
- Passion for marketing and insights
- Self-starter with a natural curiosity and enthusiasm for learning
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Ability work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and execute multiple projects simultaneously and independently
How To Apply
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com. The subject line of your email should read “Sr. Analyst, Strategy & Insights”.
We regret that we are unable to respond to each resume. Only those individuals selected for interviews will be contacted. CafeMedia is an equal opportunity employer.