CafeMedia is seeking a seasoned, aggressive Digital Ad Sales Executive with existing relationships and a proven track record of closing new business and working with America’s best brands.
Over the years, CafeMedia has built a unique capability and platform to rapidly launch, scale, and monetize new properties in an efficient and profitable way. CafeMedia's properties, which include CafeMom, MamásLatinas, Baby Name Wizard, Vivala, and Revelist generate a collective 358 million page views and 70 million video views every month. We also engage users beyond our properties, with 28 million social media followers and posts that are viewed 580 million times per month on social media.
- Drive online advertising revenues, meeting and exceeding all sales goals.
- Develop new business through executive’s own network of contacts and prospecting.
- Manage, renew and up-sell existing clients.
- Prepare high quality, timely proposals to close business.
- Shape sales positioning for CafeMedia and help develop new sales product offerings.
- Ideate strategic and creative solutions based on client briefs.
- Work closely with internal teams to optimize programs and renewals.
- Deep understanding of Digital ad sales marketplace and extensive industry contacts.
- Strategic seller able to identify individual client needs and propose optimal mix of CafeMedia products and sales solutions.
- Proven closer of new business. An aggressive attitude to getting to the decision maker is essential.
- Understanding of both the agency and the client landscape and comfort driving opportunity in both contexts.
- Team player with ability to work in a fast paced, exciting environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented and organized.
Education and Work Experience
- 4-year degree required.
- Minimum 2 years Digital Ad Sales, Account Management, or Sales Planning experience working with major brands
- Prior experience with marketing to women or mom audience a plus.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should submit a resume AND cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line of your email should read "Sales Executive".
We regret that we are unable to respond to each resume. Only those individuals selected for interviews will be contacted. CafeMedia is an equal opportunity employer.